Rebecca Hill Charity Work
At Rebecca Hill we endeavour to support as many local fundraising groups and charities as possible. Over the years we have participated in array of acivities ranging from a Moulin Rouge themed Catwalk event, to a Splash of Colour themed Ladies Night Out, Sponsored Waxing and Pamper Hamper Raffles and not to mention the hundreds of dontated Gift Vouchers. So we put our heads together and decided to create our very own Rebecca Hill Charity Package and called it 'A Ladies Night'.
In essense we arrange everything and your charity keeps all of the proceeds! It really couln't be easier to raise money in a more indulgent way.
- Simply call to book your 'Ladies Night' date.
- Sell tickets for your event, at the price you feel is right for your guests, to approximatley 15 women who would love a pampering night out with their friends.
- Keep the full value of your ticket sales for your charity pot.
- Exclusively enjoy all of the facilities and staff at Rebecca Hill for the evening. Split into smaller groups and rotate between the Fashion House, where you will meet with our Style Consultant who will give you body shape, colour
co-ordinating, wardrobe and outfit construction advice, take a seat in the Hair Gallery and enjoy a question and answer session where Rebecca will find a solution to all of your hair problems before showing each and every person unique ways of glamourising their hair. Then take a trip upstairs to the Beauty Retreat where you will learn how to colour match your skin so that you always select foundations that blend flawlessly with your skin, before investigating a range of makeup application techniques, finishing with some basic massage.
- During the evening one lucky lady will be welcomed to enjoy an express top-to-toe makeover at no cost.
- Food and drink will be provided at no charge.
- Throughout the evening you will be welcomed to hold any kind of raffle, auction or further fundraising activity specific for your group.
The pictures below were taken during our first Ladies Night where we raised money for Speen School.